- Sweetheart Banquet – the Saturday before Valentine’s Day. Put on by the Men of the Church.
- July 4th Celebration – celebrated on or near the 4th. After a dinner of hot dogs and brats, everyone enjoys watching the Fuquay-Varina fireworks from our side yard.
- Annual Pig Pickin’ – BBQ pig and chicken enjoyed by all. The main fund raiser for the building fund and other church needs.
- Christmas Cantata – Usually the 1st or 2nd Sunday of December. Beautiful music sung by the choir.
- Women’s groups meet weekly for fellowship, Bible study and projects they carry out through the year.
- Faith Circle – meets on the 2nd Tuesday at 7:30pm. Contact – Jewel Engle
- Hope Circle – meets on the 2nd Thursday at 7:00pm. Contact – Teresa Gardner or Amber Sagester
- Joy Circle – meets on the 3rd Tuesday at 6:00pm. Contact – Linda Wall
Men of the Church
The MOC meets from September to May on the Tuesday after the first Sunday. Dues are $30.00 per semester or $60.00 for the year. After a delicious meal prepared by several of the men they have a program, make plans for the future, or just enjoy a time of fellowship.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
The Prayer Shawl Ministry meets each Wednesday at 3:30 pm in the parlor to knit, crochet or quilt prayer shawls or lap blankets for the sick or bereaved in the congregation. Please contact Darlene Roth at 285-4749 if you want to come or if you know of someone who would benefit by receiving a prayer shawl.